My master’s degree is an MBA – Masters in Business Administration.
My emphasis was Corporate Finance.
What a waste of two years and thousands of dollars.
In Business? Starting a Small Business? Want to Become a Partner?
You are a fool if you do not watch each and every episode of the two shows I’m about to tell you about.
I stand behind that insult. You will too if you decide to take my valuable and free advice below.
Earn Your MBA at Home While Laughing
I have been on a roll lately, watching every episode of Shark Tank, in order, from start to finish. Amazingly, YouTube has every episode online, free to watch. Search YouTube for this to begin: Shark Tank S01E01.
Note: That’s the standard, video industry shortcut for Shark Tank, Season 1, Episode 1.
You will learn:
- What your business is worth – This is the single, most valuable lesson taught, four or five times each episode: How to put an exact dollar value on a business. You’re flying blindly if you don’t know this number.
- Why you may very well want to stop the madness and close your business right now. (Falling in love with a bad business that you started or that you helped grow, is a serious strategic flaw that can cost you a lot of money and time.)
- Steps to grow your business properly (these steps are almost never what you think should happen.)
Next Up: Earn Your Business Doctorate Degree at Home
Do not stop watching Shark Tank until you have the first three seasons watched, in order. If you do not watch those before taking the next step, you are short-cutting your education and hurting your income.
Astoundingly, these episodes are also all on YouTube free of charge.
Only after the first three seasons of Shark are you ready for The Profit. The Profit is the hands-on training, showing you step-by-step inside a real business how someone implements everything you’ve learned on Shark Tank.
The Profit seals your knowledge and shows you concrete example after example of what you are doing wrong right now in any business you’re involved with.
The Profit teaches you:
- When to spend more to make much more.
- When to spend less to make much more.
- Exactly how to look at your warehouse, showroom, and/or garage and rearrange to dramatically increase income, profits, and productivity.
- When to move an employee out of her or his old position into one where she or he will be far better for your business. How to do this without allowing the employee’s emotions to stop you or guilt you out of the decision is the biggest challenge you face here. The Profit shows you how to do this successfully.
- When to change the way the owner or boss interacts with employees.
- And… literally, so much more immediate, hands-on small business improvements that a Doctorate Degree at Harvard would not come close to teaching you.
Are You in a Small Business?
I want to repeat my assertion above. I want to repeat my insult above.
You are a fool if you own a business or work in a business that you want to succeed if you do not follow my step-by-step time investment above, in the order I prescribed.
But… you can very well be a wealthy individual faster than you ever dreamed if you do what I say.