The owner and founder of RightNerve.com, Greg Perry, is known as The Most Interesting Author in the World.
He is a Bestseller and The Merchant of Truth
In the 1990’s, he was the most prolific author of computer-related writing on earth, and more than 85 of his books were published (many still in print) by major publishers all over the world and translated into almost every language in the world. Those books published by traditional publishers are now counting up towards the 4 million books sold mark, having already surpassed 3 million in sales.
Since the 1990s, he began his own publishing company named MakeRight Publishing, Inc., and has since been publishing his own titles as well as others, specializing in diet and health-related titles but including far more than those as well. MakeRight Publishing, Inc., has had bestselling titles, many of which ghost-written by Greg Perry, on Amazon’s bestselling lists, often with two or more ranking above bestselling titles such as The 4-Hour Body just a few short months after Tim Ferriss’s release.
In other words, somebody certainly listens to him. A lot of somebodies.
“But That Isn’t This Site”
Correct. RightNerve.com is not a technology- or health-related site, although we do offer some technology- and health-related tips along the way. Many in fact.
RightNerve.com Exposes the Left in What is Considered the “Right”
RightNerve.com is the most hardcore, right-wing site you will find. What Hollywood portrays as “conservative,” we mock as being Leftist. If you think the GOP is conservative, for example, your eyes will be opened immediately here.
We expose the Left in what is considered the “Right.”
You know all those preachers in movies and TV that preach fire and brimstone? Those kinds of preachers basically do not exist today. That is a shame. There is nobody willing to discuss sin and the consequences of sin. Hollywood’s mockery has done its job. Preachers prefer to avoid criticism instead of being Godly.
We despise that about most churches. By “most” we mean, 99.99 and a lot more 9’s after that.
Why Listen to Greg Perry and the Guest Writers?
Not only is Greg Perry the proved historic king of technology writing, he’s traveled the nation teaching international seminars such as the acclaimed FreedomFest.
In addition, here’s a small sample of his national media appearances:
- He commanded his own segment on C-Span, telling the nation eye-opening information they had never heard before, changing minds and hearts about the evils of unGodly government intrusion.
- He helped compose and then star in a Penn and Teller Showtime special episode in which he was featured as the “go-to man” for the topic’s expert opinion.
- John Stossel requested his presence in a special anniversary “Stossel” episode on the Fox News network. John Stossel, a Godless Libertarian (sorry to be redundant) was skilled at editing Perry’s words and arguments, sometimes to portray them as his own in the final, edited broadcast.
- In 5 years of co-writing, producing, and often co-hosting a nationally-syndicated television talk show in the 1990s, one that aired five nights a week, he was the only person trusted to fill in for the host when the host was out of town.
- Perry has been a featured writer and columnist for many websites including, Lew Rockwell, The Proper Villains, and World Net Daily.
- Greg Perry prefers to expose the lies of the so-called “right” over the left. After all, the left is expected to lie and be wrong most of the time. In this effort, he has attended Seminary, taught many times in-depth Bible studies, and is one of the most extraordinary writers about the Bible – one who can expose the fallacies of most lukewarm believers today. That is a primary passion of RightNerve.com. If you’re not a Christian, you will love seeing him attack the sad state of the church today.
- Greg Perry is a business maven. Although that’s not where his interests fall, he will provide tons of advice along the way for improving yourself and your income. After receiving an undergraduate in Computer Science, he received his MBA – Masters in Business Administration – with an emphasis in Corporate Finance.
- Greg Perry has traveled the nation taking weapons training classes at all the major academies in the nation (therefore, the earth), including the acclaimed Gunsite Academy, founded by Col. Jeff Cooper. Much of Perry’s books and other writings center around weapons and self-defense.
- Perry and his wife Jayne have traveled the globe, spending a total away time of several literal years outside the USA, learning about other cultures and seeing what works and what does not. A person who writes about right and wrong has little gravitas behind him if he is not well-traveled. From the bubbling hot springs and ice-capped mountains of New Zealand, to an exploration of the inside of Egypt’s largest tombs, to studying how the best coffee on earth is made in Venice, to getting sick in the smog-infested provinces of China (if you have enemies, tell them China is a great place to visit), to being kidnapped in Singapore (true story, but fortunately, not as bad of a true story as it sounds), Greg Perry has traveled the world and has years of experiences and personal growth and observations to share along the way.
The number of weak, uninteresting, soy-consuming, estrogen-laden males are growing in both real numbers as well as in the percentage of males. The real man is on his way out, often laying down his proper dominance to a feminist-run society.
Whether you’re a man or woman, you owe it to yourself to learn from such a world-traveled Man of Letters as Greg Perry is. To ignore such an individual is to ignore growth you would otherwise enjoy.