(And now on YouTube too!)
- We explain why most Christians today use only Herman Munster Hermeneutics instead of good hermeneutics!
- Shame on you if you missed last week’s episode! To repent, click here and listen now!
- Public School Teachers finally learn the truth about syntax!
- Why I refuse to discuss those Good Samaritans or any other Samaritans!
- Does God talk to us today in a still, small voice? (What about a small, still voice?) Are you sure? Are you doubly-sure?
- Those wicked paraphrased “Bible” translations sure guess a lot. And it’s never good to guess at what God says.
- Herein is the only way that you can guarantee that you hear God speak directly to you!
Verses You Need:
- Exodus 3:13
- 1 Kings 19:11-13
- The Bible (the best way to do a Bible Study) (Duh!)
- The Public Schools Aren’t Broken! Destroying Children & America is What They Were Designed to Do!
(We said above, we’re on YouTube too!)
Last week’s Book of the Week is so good, we realized you needed another dosing, so here’s insight into The Public Schools Aren’t Broken! Destroying Children & America is What They Were Designed to Do! and you may preview this exciting title right now below, absolutely free!