I tried a new thing here, automating a PowerPoint Presentation as a “slide video.” It’s sort of a trial that I doubt I’ll do a lot of. But I enjoy this topic.
Very few Christians actually know much about Heaven. In their defense, the Bible says more about hell than Heaven.
Here’s a superb introduction based on an article I once read by Paul Sadler.
Keep in mind some things:
- There are three Heavens! Listen closely to hear what the First and Second Heavens are. The Third Heaven is far more important than the other two and I barely mention the first two.
- Do you know why your name is so important? Do you know you’ll have that name for all eternity?
- Will we recognize each other in Heaven?
- Why should we consider those books about people dying and going to Heaven completely fiction?
- Why was David’s hope NOT in Heaven but on earth?
- Why was Paul’s hope NOT on this earth but in Heaven?
- Why was John’s view of the Throne of God a throne of Judgment?
- Why was Paul’s view – and ours – of the Throne of God a throne of grace?
- Why did God create the earth days before the Sun, moon, and stars? <-Oh this is so important!
You won’t find my usual sarcasm in this teaching. It’s straightforward… almost too much for my taste but I do enjoy the content.