Protect Yourself From – or Perhaps By – Angels Depending on Which Side You’re On!
- “Angels watch over me” isn’t a Bible verse! (Okay, it sort of is.)
- This week’s quotes often come from a newly-discovered Bible translation called the KGV.
- Why was Luke, when he quoted a certain Psalm, quoting pure wicked evilness instead of God’s Word?
- Let’s take a moment to say great things about that 1970’s wicked, evil rock singer, Alice Cooper, and learn who his favorite television Pastor is.
- Perhaps the only book in the entire universe literally dedicated to archangels is Greg Perry’s God & Guns. It’s true, see the sample below!
- Let’s discuss that guy in the Bible named after that TV show about important hospitals!
- In this episode, you’ll learn why somebody in a profession that’s sometimes an adversary to everyday people – an insurance adjuster, slightly higher than an attorney but typically equal with a DMV worker… let’s meet one who’s a mighty man of God!
- Finally, if you’re a Real Man (or a Real Lady married to a Real Man), you must get the angels we discuss today!
- And remember: Watch the following under 2-minute YouTube video to see why you must today start a blog!
- The Entire Counsel of the Bible (the best way to do a Bible Study) (Duh!)
- Genesis 38:7
- Psalm 91:11-13
- Daniel 10
- Luke 4:10-11
Your All-Time Favorite Podcast in the History of the Universe – this very episode! – is also on YouTube!