Note: This series of Grounded Foundational articles, we address various topics in a way that will bring new readers up to speed. After reading this one, for example, almost every one of the site’s other articles that relate to homosexuality will be understandable.
The government schools have done the job they were designed to do: separate the morals of children from their parents. Entire generations now cringe to hear that being a homosexual is perverse and should be a criminal offense. Fifty years ago, such a statement would be reacted to with an assertion of truth. Today, a feigned gasp of shock and awe is the only response.
Today, the only thing considered odd and perverse to state that being a homosexual is perverse.
The Bible and Jesus’ Words
Christianity and homosexuality are mutually exclusive.
Some say, “Jesus never spoke against homosexuality!” If you ever hear such heresy said by a Christian, rebuke him strongly.
- Moses sure had a lot to say about perverted males and perverted females. Jesus quoted Moses a lot and talking about his writings constantly as being the law the people of His day had to follow. Jesus didn’t have to restate everything Moses wrote because Moses’ words were already recorded in the first five books of the Bible. So Jesus affirmed every word Moses wrote more than once.
- Most so-called christians who say that about Jesus aren’t actually Christians with a personal relationship to Him. They label themselves as such but the reality is that they are Americans who go to church sometimes. Or have gone to church once in a while, perhaps as a kid. We expect untruths to be said by unbelievers. To expect anything more from them is a mistake on us. If, however, a true but weak and lukewarm Christian makes that statement about Jesus, he is mocking every word Paul wrote in the New Testament about the sin of sodomy. In addition, just because only a few words are printed in red doesn’t mean Jesus only wrote those words. He inspired every word in Scripture. Accurate “red letter Bibles” would put every word in the Old and New Testaments in red. Jesus did affirm that homosexuality was wicked and should be against moral and governmental laws time and time again throughout.
The world will paint any reasonable person, one who says homosexuality is a sin, as a nut. Leftist-funded organizations such as the Westboro Church in Kansas, are there to be unbiblical, public caricatures in order to make the public-schooled public believe Christians act and believe the way these leftist-funded caricatures portray us as. The left is evil but intelligent. “Conservatives” are evil but mostly not nearly as smart. “Conservatives” refuse to say “Homosexuality is wrong” and through their thoughtless “live and let die, leave me out of it!” attitudes, they help send countless sodomite perverts to hell instead of showing them that what they do is wrong.
The Supreme Court
Christians shouldn’t waste any time debating homosexual marriage. The legal existence of homosexuals is the only issue.
Allowed to walk down the aisle? They shouldn’t be allowed to walk down the sidewalk upon conviction by a good criminal justice system.
Christian Prosecution or Persecution?
The persecution of Christians is not here yet. Don’t believe the exaggerated claims that it is.
The Supreme Court in June of 2015 paved the way for the prosecution of Christians. That will be arriving sooner than later as churches are tested and as websites such as this one are not allowed to express a diverse opinion from the majority.
Persecution follows prosecution. Persecution will begin soon after prosecution begins in earnest.
The Loving and Accurate Christian Position Concerning Homos
We should have love for the homosexual, unlike the Left and Conservatives who despise them due to laziness, personal exploitation, or notoriety. Love the homosexual enough to warn him (or her if the homo is a femo, a female homo) that he is destroying himself, his family, and everybody around him.
We have it on Good authority that the law is the great teacher. Unlike what many Bible-ignorant Christians think today, the Law is for the unsaved. The Law has not passed away but is the penalty-barometer upon every unbeliever on earth. Without the Law, the moral laws in Scripture – as opposed to the symbolic laws that were there only for Israel before Acts 9 – the unbeliever has no understanding that what he does is wrong. Only someone who sees and understands he is in trouble and can do nothing of himself can that person ever realize he needs a Savior.
Use the law to help guide people toward salvation. If you do not then you’re just a typical conservative or liberal who is too lazy to warn homosexuals that they’re in big trouble.
Christians, Once Again, Are the Problem
When Christians began to get embarrassed by what they read in God’s Word and began doing what was right in their own eyes, they began agreeing to the societal-destructing lie that “Homosexuals don’t deserve special rights, only equal rights.” THAT was when the homosexuals won. The years following was only clean-up of the war they started, fought wisely, and won.
Score: Sodomites: 1, Christians: 0 (What’s new?)
Homosexuals Reproduce by Molesting Young Boys
You might think homos don’t reproduce sexually. You’d be wrong.
When their guard is down, it’s astounding how many will admit they were molested as a young boy. This is how homos reproduce. As with all sin, the sin of sodomy is passed around to lots of people and affects not only the one in the sin but those all around him.
Note: We’re not saying that every homosexual is a child molester. There are some homos who do not want to molest children. The odds are that must be true. Surely, there has to be one or two somewhere. At least one.
Gays in the Military?
What, like a Green Beret in lingerie? The question isn’t whether they should be in the military. They shouldn’t be on the sidewalks!
Note: We see elsewhere on this site how bad the concept of prison is. If you think about it more than a couple of seconds, it’s possible that prison encourages homos to commit crimes. Locked in cells with other men would be their nirvana.
Having said that, jail is a horrid punishment for homosexuals. Don’t cage them like animals. If you want to reduce their incidents of death, suicide, and rampant homo-on-homo murder, the death penalty should be restated upon conviction. Fight for the only rights they get: The right to a fair and the right to a speedy trial.
Moving to the Other Homosexuality Articles On This Site:
On the rest of this site, you will find these tidbits:
- Why Homosexuals Are the Worst of the Racists …
- Why “Diversity” is Nothing More than Perversity…
- Why Homos Have No Ability to Judge…