Note: This series of Grounded Foundational articles, we address various topics in a way that will bring new readers up to speed. After reading this one, for example, almost every one of the site’s other articles that relate to handicaps will be understandable.
Many find it surprising that we spend time at RightNerve.com discussing all the handicapped gimps. Vicious, spiteful, seething, frothing liberals have more than once said, “You don’t know what it’s like until you’ve walked a mile in their shoes!” The only reasonable response is, “Uh, don’t you mean rolled a mile in their chairs?”
The truly handicapped in America would be better financially, morally, and ethically if the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) were done away with before sundown.
Note: At RightNerve.com, we celebrate the term handicapped and never use “disabled” to refer to this segment of abnormal people. “Disabled” is a horrible term and offensive to the truly handicapped. When an alarm system is “disabled,” for example, it’s useless. The left uses the soft word disabled to justify all sorts of perversion. Such as the Dentist who was charged with molesting his patients. His defense fell under the Americans with Disabilities Act that he was forced by his disability to molest his patients.
- Where’s the ADA advocate when an unborn child has spina bifida or down’s syndrome? The same people who love the ADA almost always want to murder unborn babies who have these diseases.
- Where is the ADA then when an abortionist convinces a mother that she doesn’t want her baby because it doesn’t have designer genes?
- Remember Terry Schiavo? Her crime that warranted the Death Penalty was that she could not take care of herself being in a coma. For that capital crime, the American government, with the full support of the American Medical Association, murdered her over a period of many days by starving her to death and refusing to give her fluids. Not one ADA advocate was present to stop this murder; but if that hospice’s handicapped parking spaces had been one-inch too narrow, the ADA advocates would have shut that place down.
Moving to the Other Handicapped-Related Articles On This Site:
On the rest of this site, you will find these tidbits:
- Why the Only Organization That Most Despises the Handicapped is the American Government…
- Why Hollywood is Second Only to the American Government in Hating the Handicapped …
- Why Lawyers Want to Keep the Handicapped Out of Productive Society…
- Why These 10 Ways Exist that Disability Laws Hurt Handicapped People…
- You’ll also want to watch this video of this gun-toting crazy man who obviously hates handicapped people given how he talks so badly against the ADA: http://www.c-span.org/video/?186958-3/book-discussion-disabling-america-protection-handicapped