by Greg Perry
TSA Agents are out-of-control control freaks.
What is TSA?
TSA is the acronym for those “security” people at airports. The acronym stands for Thousands Standing Around.
The Reason They Hate People
The reason airport TSA agents treat you like you’re a terrorist and not a customer is simple. In high school:
- they weren’t savvy enough to hang with the geeks
- they weren’t cool enough to hang with the druggies
- they weren’t smart enough to hang with the matheletes
- they weren’t in tune enough to hang with band or choir members
- they were too fat to be athletes
Now, ten years later, somebody hands them a loaded gun and says, “Never EVER let them talk you out of any procedure no matter how obvious it is that they’re innocent, honest, perhaps elderly citizens. You have all the power.”
The training continues: “Always remember: No matter how much you do to them, if you get one smart remark from a
customer possible terrorist, then at BEST you make them miss their connection.”
If they’re handicapped, you have extra freedom to molest them in the name of making the skies safer.